Celebrate International Literacy Day by uncovering the foundations of book provision! Join us in ensuring no more books are lost forever.
NBA's services are evidence-based, pragmatic, and cost-effective to enable developing world governments, institutions, and other clients to deliver quality education that is affordable and accessible to learners.
In striving to fulfil our vision, we provide the following core services:
Strategic planning and policy advice to inter-governmental organizations, governments, institutions, and development partners in the areas of education and training
- Development of implementation strategies for educational projects and initiatives of all scales, as well as supporting/managing their implementation where required
- Development, adaptation, and compilation of teaching and learning materials for curricula, programmes, courses, including print, video, audio, and online multimedia
- Development of online educational portals using either open-source or proprietary ICT solutions, specializing particularly in content development, management services, and e-learning delivery
- Qualitative and quantitative research in the education sector, including support in the design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation strategies for educational initiatives of all kinds
- Specialized advisory and project management services focused on harnessing the concept of Open Education Resources (OER)
- Developing the capacity of educators to harness technology effectively to design and implement effective educational courses and programmes
- Design and implementation of effective communications strategies for organizations and initiatives in education and training