NBA's services are evidence-based, pragmatic, and cost-effective to enable developing world governments and institutions to deliver quality education that is affordable and accessible to learners.
In striving to fulfil our vision, we provide the following core services:
- Offering strategic planning and policy advice to significant role players in education planning and implementation.
- Designing projects and preparing detailed implementation strategies for educational initiatives of all scales.
- Conducting research and evaluation in the education sector.
- Developing and aggregating content for course, curriculum and training materials development; working in multiple media including print, video, audio and online multimedia.
- Developing, supporting and promoting the use of Open Education Resources (OER).
- Harnessing the use of open-source and proprietary ICT systems to develop online portals, specialising particularly in content development and management services.
- Developing the capacity of educators to harness technology effectively to design and implement effective educational courses and programmes.